At Rosevean Veterinary Practice we have a long history of caring for horses in the West of the county and take great pride in being able to provide a full ambulatory service for your horses.
As the field of equine medicine advances we endeavour to move forward with it enabling us to give you an up to date service but with traditional values.
We are keen to work alongside farriers, physiotherapists, chiropractors and various other para-professionals as a team to provide a holistic approach to your horses care when required.
Our Services include:
- Routine vaccinations
- 24 Hour emergency care
- Equine Dentistry
- Lameness investigations
- Mobile and clinic-based radiography
- Gastroscopy (by visiting medical specialists)
- Stud work, including reproductive ultrasound
- Chilled Semen AI
- Frozen Semen AI
- In-house laboratory for blood profiles, joint taps and peritoneal taps. Allowing quick turnaround of routine samples
- Standing Castration
- Castration under general anaesthetic