Rosevean Veterinary Practice is committed to providing a modern and professional service to all our farm clients. We provide a personal service that is tailored to the individual requirements of each farm.
We are an RCVS approved farm practice.
Our Services include :
- 24 hour emergency service
- Routine herd fertility visits – using a portable scanner and the same vet every visit
- Mastitis investigations – backed up by the use of Interherd and Herd Companion and Cell Check software
- Registered Dairy Co Mastitis Plan users
- Lameness – our vets are trained in the dutch foot trimming method
- Infectious disease prevention including advice on eradication schemes
- Bull fertility examinations
- Regular farmer meetings
- Herd and flock health plans
- Accredited trainers for the South West Healthy Livestock Initiative